WordPress Management extending “WP Smart CRM & FREE invoices” with visual activity scheduler, custom fields, upload documents, and send mail
WP Smart CRM & Invoices PRO
99,00€ for 1 year
PRO version of our WP Smart CRM Plugin turns it into an even more useful tool in the day-to-day running of your business.
Its main features are:
- importing users from other plugins (eg woocommerce customers) as a CRM customer
- custom datasets (i.e. customers, suppliers, partners…)
- choosing which fields to show in the list of records
- custom fields (text, select, radio button, checkbox, date)
- a more “user friendly” scheduler with copy / move functions with a simple drag & drop and view per month/week/day/agenda
- file upload for customers: documents, images…
- sending mail to customers with document attachments (invoices and quotes) and manually uploaded files
- possibility of generating an invoice, a quote and sending an email directly from the list of records
- export documents, customers and scheduler
- possibility to use a second printable version for documents that allow multipage printing
- an optional custom template for agents to prevent them from seeing the WordPress backoffice, and to use only the CRM
Other features are coming soon: you will find them in updates without having to spend more!
DEMO: http://crm.softrade.it user: demo, password: demowpsmartcrm
The demo is reset to the default content twice a day, and some features (such as sending emails) have been disabled.
The WP Smart CRM & Invoices PRO plugin replaces the free WP Smart CRM & INVOICES FREE (downloadable directly from the WordPress official repository: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smart-crm-invoices-free/) which then must be uninstalled.
IMPORTANT: The database is the same as the free plugin and installing WP Smart CRM & Invoices PRO will not cause the data to be lost. You will be able to continue working smoothly using the new functionality of your CRM.
Buying the plugin gives a one-year support and download updates; after expiration the plugin will continue to work but will not be guaranteed its full compatibility with WordPress updates and maintenance. To receive updates, you will need to purchase a new license.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.